Date: 5/12/2008 2:19 pm EDT
I installed my floor in the laundry room over the weekend and could not more pleased with the way it turned out.
The only problem that I had was the floor vent. We tried to use the rotozip and it didn't seem to be doing what we wanted. The vent was about 3/4 into the tile and within an inch from one edge. We made our drawing and cut from the closest edge and cut the tile into to pieces with one portion of the vent outline still on the main piece. The final cut was made to get fit the vent hole. I just locked the tabs into the other main pieces and put double back tape on the small piece the make a good fit. When I did my grout I just filled the two seams with grout and put the cover over it and its looks great. Know one would know that we had to cut the tile in half just by looking down at the floor the vent covers almost all the seams.
Thanks again for the information I was able to get off this site it made my job a lot easier.